Enter your email address below to subscribe to a pinch of this and a dash of that!


powered by Bloglet
pinch and a dash: Hot Chocolate

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hot Chocolate

When I went to Paris I went to museums and restaurants. They have the best hot chocolate in the world. We had supper in a restaurant. There is a rule that is very silly. They can not walk on the grass. The butter tastes good too. But I was unhappy about my clothes. I even had a little money.

- my eight-year-old describes her visit to Paris

I found this among my daughter's papers from school this week. We had taken a quick trip to Paris last February, and I really didn't think it had made much of an impression on her. Of course I love that what she remembers best is the food. Her mother's daughter!

*And why was she unhappy with her clothing? We insisted she wear tights under her pants (it was February, after all).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home